Rules and regulations
Rules & Regulations
- Students must attend classes as directed by the College during term time. Where attendance falls below accepted level by the College, students are either suspended or may not be allowed to take examinations.
- Absence of three days or more must be supported by a medical certificate from the student's doctor.
- Students must have sufficient funds to support their studies. Books and other relevant materials must be purchased before commencement of the course.
- Students are expected to conduct themselves responsibly within and outside of the College. Misbehavior could result in a student being suspended.
- Fees are payable in advance of course commencement unless prior arrangements have been made. The College requires a minimum deposit of 75% of the fees and the balance should be paid before the end of the first term. Students wishing to pay fees by installments will have to pay a 10% surcharge on the remaining balance.
- The College expects all students to pay their fees on time. Students who fail to comply may be suspended from College without notice.
- The College will only provide necessary documents for Visa extension to students who have paid their fees fully. Students who pay fees by installments may not be issued with such documentation. In such an event, the College will handle the Visa Extension application. Students must provide all necessary documents in terms of policy.
- Students must make it a point of duty to be punctual to classes. Persistent late comers will be suspended from the College.
- Heads of Departments and Course Leaders will provide students with the necessary advice on how to get registered with the external professional Examination Bodies. The onus is on the student to ensure that he/she is registered to enable him/her to take such examinations.
Students from overseas are required to comply with Cameroonian Immigration regulations.